Inovine Conferences (Scientific Meetings) invites all the Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, microbiologist from all over the world to attend Annual Conference on Online Conference on Infectious Diseases September 21-22, 2020..
The theme of the conference is “Future Challenges to Eradicate COVID-19 Viral Infections for healthy life.” These conferences prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Infectious Diseases 2020 is a global platform for researches that afford a new discovery into microbiology, Clinical diagnostics of Bacterial, Viral and Infectious diseases. It also provides a platform to discuss on latest diseases on bacteria and virus. Infectious Diseases 2020 is hosting presentation of prominent journals and discussion on Bacteriology and Virology. The Organising Committee Member can also invite the young researchers to summit their latest scientific researches for poster session.
Infectious Diseases 2020 will provide an international platform for discussion and representing their views on present and future challenges in various infectious diseases, latest diagnosis methods and modern treatments. It gives opportunities to the young to represent their thought regarding the forensic bacteriology, forensic virology and the techniques.
Who should attend?
Microbiologists | Bacteriologists | Virologists | Parasitologists | Mycologists | Pathologists | Pharmacists | | Epidemiologists | Health Care Professionals | Infectious Diseases Specialists | Infection Prevention and | Infection Control Specialists
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about global trends on emerging infectious diseases and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Infectious diseases community. This particular conference conduct presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3 days event. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and therapeutic measures for infectious diseases prevention and control are hallmarks of this conference.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Training Institutes
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Market Analysis
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Immunity
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Resistance
- Treatment for Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Malaria Vaccines
- Animal Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial & Viral & Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Pharmacology and Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Ophthalmological Infectious Diseases
- Heart and Cardiovascular Infectious Diseases
- Current Research in Virology and Infectious Diseases
- Chicken pox
- Pediatric viral diseases
- Laboratory Diagnosis – Infectious Diseases
Who can Attend
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Health Care Associations & Societies
- Health Care Professionals
- Researchers Fellowship
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise