4th World Congress onInfectious Diseases & Microbiology
May 11-12, 2022 Avani Diera Dubai Hotel ,Dubai, UAE
On behalf of organizing committee member, we are honoured and delighted to welcome you all to “4th World congress on Infectious Diseases & Microbiology Conference” to be held in May 11-12, 2022 | Dubai, UAE .Which is going to by organized by Inovine Meetings LLC
INFECTIOUS DISEASES CONGRESS 2022 is scheduled in Hybrid Event with both onsite and virtual versions. We believe that our decision will enable broad participation
Theme: “Infectious Diseases and Global Health During Covid-19”
After the successful conference of
- Global Conference on Infectious Diseases | April 22-24, 2019 Dubai, UAE
- Online Conference on Infectious Diseases | September 21-22, 2020
- 2nd Virtual Conference on Infectious Diseases | August 27-28, 2021
Infectious Diseases conference 2022 is a global platform for researches that afford a new discovery into microbiology, Clinical diagnostics of Bacterial, Viral and Infectious diseases. It also provides a platform to discuss on latest diseases on bacteria and virus.
Infectious Diseases conference 2022 will provide an international platform for discussion and representing their views on present and future challenges in various infectious diseases, latest diagnosis methods and modern treatments. It gives opportunities to the young to represent their thought regarding the forensic bacteriology, forensic virology and the techniques.
The conference was a congregation of eminent speakers from various reputed organizations with their paramount talks enlightening the gathering , The highlights of the meeting were the
- Zarema, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fatah Kashanchi, George Mason University, USA
- Roberto P Salvino, Asian Hospital And Medical Center, Philippines
- Khalid Bajou, University of Sharjah, UAE
- YiHui Wu, Pingtung Christian Hospital, Taiwan
- Andrei Ivanov, University Hospital of Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia
- Wenjie Tan, National Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention, China
- Nahla Khamis Ibrahim, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Shyamapada Mandal, Laboratory of Microbiology and Experimental Medicine, University of Gour Banga, India
- Ghassen Kharroubi, Laboratory of Medical Epidemiology, pasteur Institute of Tunis, Tunisia
- Sonia Dhaouad, National Observatory of New and Emerging Diseases, pasteur Institute of Tunis, Tunisia
- Rom Linhares, Chief Solution Architect, Brazil
- Ming-Kai Jhan , Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
- Sherin Saheera, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
- Amir Hayat, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust, United Kingdom
Why Inovine Meetings LLC :
- Interactive webinars, workshops and video presentations for selective speakers on the day of the conference
- National and International workshops can be co-organized at your University with collaboration making you world exposure.
- Unique speaker and abstract pages will be created in Google to make your profile worldwide visibility.
- Supporting fair and timely review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible reviewers.
Benefits from attending Infectious Diseases conference 2022
Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world
- Selected contributions will be published in Collaborated Journals,
- Journal of Health Science and Development
- Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging ideas
- Share your excitement in promoting Health care
- Conference brings together Scientific Researchers, Business Entrepreneurs and Pharma, Biotech & Healthcare Industry Developers
Academicians | Researchers | Scientific Farmers | Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture Industries | Agronomist, Plant scientists| R&D Laboratories | Food technologists | Food laureates | Food safety officers | Food Industrialists | Microbiologists | Agricultural Students, Scientists | Food scientist and researchers| Biochemist and nutritionist | Aqua-culturists | Aquaculture researchers
Should you have any enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to see you at Dubai!
Thanks and regards
Infectious Diseases conference 2022
Past Conference Speakers
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Infectious Diseases
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Research on Medicine and Vaccine for Covid-19
- Bacterial Infectious Diseases
- Parasitology & Infectious Diseases
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Vaccines and Vaccination
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Nosocomial Infections & Control
- Viral Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Diseases
- Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Tropical Infectious Diseases
- STD and HIV Infection
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control and Cure
- Neuro Infectious Diseases
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Pharmacology of Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine for Infectious Diseases
- Clinical and Case Reports
- Blood Infectious Diseases
- Plants Diseases and Fungal Infection Control
- Market Analysis of Infectious Diseases
- Ebola and Zika Viral Infections
- Orthopaedic Infections
- Non communicable Diseases
- Problems in Infectious Disease Practice
- Viruses and Cancer
- Critical Care and its Applications
- Chicken pox
Who can Attend
- Scientific Farmers
- Agriculture, Food and Aquaculture Industries
- Agronomist, Plant scientists.
- R&D Laboratories
- Food technologists
- Food laureates
- Food safety officers
- Food Industrialists
- Agricultural Students, Scientists
- Food scientist and researchers
- Biochemist and nutritionist
- Aquaculture researchers
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Dubai is the most populous and the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is situated on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. The city of Dubai is situated on the emirate's northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan territory. The emirate of Dubai imparts outskirts to Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.
Dubai rose as a global city and business centre of the Middle East. It has as of late pulled in world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has turned out to be notable for its high rises and elevated structures, specifically the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. As in 2012, Dubai was the 22nd most costly city on the planet and the most costly city in the Middle East. In 2013, U.S. global consulting firm Mercer evaluated Dubai the best place to live in the Middle East.
More Details Click Here
Thank you for the conference. Very informative. Thank you for asking me to present. Everyone have a great day.
Vivian K Mushahwar
University of Alberta, Canada
Thank you and the committee for all the hard work you put in to make this amazing, one of a kind conference such a success, Congratulations!!! I have also been very impressed regarding your prompt and courteous responses to my emails over the last few months
Linley LeuthardHands On Group Ltd., New Zealand
This is my first participation online, and it was a great, inspired experience and motivated. The organizers did an excellent job and the speakers were very open to share their knowledge and expertise, the topics reflecting the challenges that healthcare professionals faced in these difficult times. Thank you for this great conference
Hiriscau Elisabeta IoanaUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
Thank you for the conference. Very informative. Thank you for asking me to present. Everyone have a great day
Steve D BaileySteve Bailey Acupuncture Foot knee & Back Clinic, UK
I enjoyed attending the conference and was such a pleasure to see other participants from other countries. Your team has been very organized. I hope the COVID-19 situation will finish soon and we can have face to face conferences. I like to be informed about your future conferences.
Mozhdeh TahghighiCurtin University of Technology, Australia
It was nice taking part and making my presentation. Hope to be among you soon. When will be the next event?
Laval University, Canada
Thank you for the opportunity to present my information it was nice conference
Tracey LongFamily Nurse Practitioner, Arizona College of Nursing, USA
Preparing to join Virtual Physiotherapy Conference 2020 was right from the beginning a welcomed learning process, which concluded with my presentation itself and the chance to listen to other international professionals. All un all, a very interesting enriching experience for which I'am grateful and which I recommend to every colleague.
Sergio BornengoArgentine Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association, Argentina
"I’m really grateful to the Inovine authority for giving me the chance to present my research topics “Identification of the pathogens Proteus mirabilis associated with black spot disease in shrimp and its control through medicinal plant extract” held on October 26, 2020 on the webinar (Online Event) Agri, Food & Aqua 2020. It was really good and I feel proud to take part in this scientific event and hope to continue this event every year.
Md. Abdul HannanSher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh
"Team of Virtual Physiotherapy conference is one of the growing trustworthy that has many speakers in the bucket. They are very recognized speakers focuses on quality of knowledge with publication ethics. I had recently speaker about my article and the way the host manager deal with me was very humble and supportive. I encourage everyone to consider “Inovine” for their upcoming scientific conferences . Thanks a lot and looking forward to work even more
Theeb Naif S AlsalemKing Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
I hope to be help writing my feedback regarding web conference. Thus, I am very happy to have attended this event and for people I found in INOVINE. They helped me very much and have been always available for every my doubts or necessity .Personally, it has been an amazing experience because I had the opportunity to talk a bit of my job with people coming over all world. Thank you very much for everything.
Tommaso NastroFood Technologist / Quality Manager, Italy
Thank you Inovine conference for a great session. It was delightful to be a part of it. Thank you for the appreciation and sharing your proceedings with us.Looking forward for further collaboration in future
Anushka AgarwalSenior Research Scholar, National Sugar Institute, India
I am very grateful of inovine for giving me this opportunity. Interacting and listening to the presentations from all around the globe has truly increased my knowledge base.
Jeslyn ManuvelNIFTEM, India
Thank you. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for the opportunity
Fidele El AchkarCEO of FoodSight, Lebanon
Thank you for making me part of this conference. It was very informative event
Riphah International University, Pakistan
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to present my work at this event so important for a rehabilitation area
Jose Carlos Bomfim LimaSao Judas Tadeu University, Brazil
It was nice conference with good participation certificate
Sarah Key Education, Australia
I am very happy to be able to join this conference, I can get a lot of knowledge from various great sources hopefully in the future we can join in the next conference I hope all of us will always be given health
Bela Novita Amaris SusantoYATSI College of Health Sciences, Indonesia
The presenters who attended did a great job; presenting excellent material, the networking opportunity was quite significant, and the certificates provided were stellar! Everyone who received them were very well pleased. Last, but not least, the breakfast and lunch meals provided were excellent!
Geneva M Edwards MD BAI RNLegal Nurse Consultant, Board Accredited Investigator, USA
The Congress in Paris, November 18-19, 2019 was an unforgettable event in our professional careers and personal lives. It was a unique opportunity to meet different Health Care Professionals and share experiences as well as to learn from each other. We look forward to attend future conferences as presenters, please notify as
Director Staffmed Solutions Inc., USA
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the conference. It was an amazing experience to meeting such an expert presenters all over the world
Najlaa SiddiqKing Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, KSA
Speakers were highly specialized nurses in their specialty. Topics were cutting edge research and stimulated conversations among nurses among different countries with similar issues and interests
Pasqua T. SpinelliMather Hospital-Northwell Health, USA
I enjoyed learning so much from the other speakers.
Thank you for your conference.I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this attendance. It was a very happy time.
Namhyeok ChungKyungpook National University, South Korea
Thank you for the opportunity granted to us all the presenters. The origination was good and the time allocation was adequate.
Rethabile NkunaSefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
Thank You For Giving Me Platform To Share My Study And Giving Me Opportunity To Present
Shweta Sachin RamtekeKarama Medical Center, UAE
I met wonderful people though, and am having a great time
Rachel Colletta, BSNDirector of Professional Education, USA
Thanks for your work. The conference is wonderful! The way you organized
Sichuan University, China
The conference was a wonderful opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from across the country. Everyone who attended exuded excitement about making a positive impact of global healthcare. It was an honour to be present. Thank you for support and positive encouragement!.
Catherine M. GriswoldHealthcare Educators & Leagal Nurse Consultants, Inc., USA
It was nice conference everyone accommodation