2nd Virtual Conference on Infectious Diseases
January 04-05, 2021 09:00 - 18:00 EDT
Webinar, Online Event
Theme: Future Challenges to Eradicate COVID-19 Viral Infections for healthy life
Inovine Conferences (Scientific Meetings) invites all the Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, microbiologist from all over the world to attend Annual Conference on 2nd Virtual Conference on Infectious Diseases January 04-05, 2021..
The theme of the conference is “Future Challenges to Eradicate COVID-19 Viral Infections for healthy life.” These conferences prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Infectious Diseases 2021 is a global platform for researches that afford a new discovery into microbiology, Clinical diagnostics of Bacterial, Viral and Infectious diseases. It also provides a platform to discuss on latest diseases on bacteria and virus. Infectious Diseases 2021 is hosting presentation of prominent journals and discussion on Bacteriology and Virology. The Organising Committee Member can also invite the young researchers to summit their latest scientific researches for poster session.
Infectious Diseases 2021 will provide an international platform for discussion and representing their views on present and future challenges in various infectious diseases, latest diagnosis methods and modern treatments. It gives opportunities to the young to represent their thought regarding the forensic bacteriology, forensic virology and the techniques.
Who should attend?
Microbiologists | Bacteriologists | Virologists | Parasitologists | Mycologists | Pathologists | Pharmacists | | Epidemiologists | Health Care Professionals | Infectious Diseases Specialists | Infection Prevention and | Infection Control Specialists
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about global trends on emerging infectious diseases and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Infectious diseases community. This particular conference conduct presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3 days event. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and therapeutic measures for infectious diseases prevention and control are hallmarks of this conference.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Training Institutes
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Market Analysis
Past Conference Speakers
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Immunity
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Resistance
- Treatment for Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Malaria Vaccines
- Animal Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial & Viral & Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Pharmacology and Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Ophthalmological Infectious Diseases
- Heart and Cardiovascular Infectious Diseases
- Current Research in Virology and Infectious Diseases
- Chicken pox
- Pediatric viral diseases
- Laboratory Diagnosis – Infectious Diseases
Who can Attend
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Health Care Associations & Societies
- Health Care Professionals
- Researchers Fellowship
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
The presenters who attended did a great job; presenting excellent material, the networking opportunity was quite significant, and the certificates provided were stellar! Everyone who received them were very well pleased. Last, but not least, the breakfast and lunch meals provided were excellent!
Geneva M Edwards MD BAI RNLegal Nurse Consultant, Board Accredited Investigator, USA
The Congress in Paris, November 18-19, 2019 was an unforgettable event in our professional careers and personal lives. It was a unique opportunity to meet different Health Care Professionals and share experiences as well as to learn from each other. We look forward to attend future conferences as presenters, please notify as
Director Staffmed Solutions Inc., USA
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the conference. It was an amazing experience to meeting such an expert presenters all over the world
Najlaa SiddiqKing Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, KSA
Speakers were highly specialized nurses in their specialty. Topics were cutting edge research and stimulated conversations among nurses among different countries with similar issues and interests
Pasqua T. SpinelliMather Hospital-Northwell Health, USA
I enjoyed learning so much from the other speakers.
Thank you for your conference.I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this attendance. It was a very happy time.
Namhyeok ChungKyungpook National University, South Korea
Thank you for the opportunity granted to us all the presenters. The origination was good and the time allocation was adequate.
Rethabile NkunaSefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
Thank You For Giving Me Platform To Share My Study And Giving Me Opportunity To Present
Shweta Sachin RamtekeKarama Medical Center, UAE
I met wonderful people though, and am having a great time
Rachel Colletta, BSNDirector of Professional Education, USA
Thanks for your work. The conference is wonderful! The way you organized
Sichuan University, China
The conference was a wonderful opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from across the country. Everyone who attended exuded excitement about making a positive impact of global healthcare. It was an honour to be present. Thank you for support and positive encouragement!.
Catherine M. GriswoldHealthcare Educators & Leagal Nurse Consultants, Inc., USA
It was nice conference everyone accommodation