Inovine Conferences (Scientific Meetings) invites all the Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, microbiologist from all over the world to attend Annual Conference on Global Conference on Infectious Diseases April 22-24, 2019 in Dubai, UAE. The theme of the conference is “Advancing in science and improving care to prevent the Infectious Diseases.” These conferences prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Infectious Diseases 2019 is a global platform for researches that afford a new discovery into microbiology, Clinical diagnostics of Bacterial, Viral and Infectious diseases. It also provides a platform to discuss on latest diseases on bacteria and virus. Infectious Diseases 2019 is hosting presentation of prominent journals and discussion on Bacteriology and Virology. The Organising Committee Member can also invite the young researchers to summit their latest scientific researches for poster session.
Infectious Diseases 2019 will provide an international platform for discussion and representing their views on present and future challenges in various infectious diseases, latest diagnosis methods and modern treatments. It gives opportunities to the young to represent their thought regarding the forensic bacteriology, forensic virology and the techniques.
Who should attend?
Microbiologists | Bacteriologists | Virologists | Parasitologists | Mycologists | Pathologists | Pharmacists | | Epidemiologists | Health Care Professionals | Infectious Diseases Specialists | Infection Prevention and | Infection Control Specialists
Why to attend?
With members from around the world focused on learning about global trends on emerging infectious diseases and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market, this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Infectious diseases community. This particular conference conduct presentations, distributes information, conducts meetings with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 3 days event. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the Novel technologies and therapeutic measures for infectious diseases prevention and control are hallmarks of this conference.
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- Business Entrepreneurs and Industrialists
- Training Institutes
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Market Analysis
Dear Friends /Colleagues,
It is my great pleasure to see you in the Global Conference on “Infectious Diseases”, Dubai, UAE April 22-24, 2019.
Infections, whether bacterial, viral, protozoal or fungal, have always been a source of patient suffering and a burden on society from health, financial and psychosocial perspectives.
Antibiotics are fighting bacteria and rescuing lives since the 1940s. However, some bacterial strains have now become resistant to antibiotics, and they have gained strength and swapped tide for their benefit. Resistance to antibiotics and the growth of resistant strains brought into question modern medicine.
Current research is trying to find solutions for the infectious diseases by defining preventive measures, developing diagnostics, and more effective therapy for existing infections.
There are also some new challenges in the field of infectious diseases like population migration, they have a significant impact on the spread of infectious diseases. At our meeting I will talk about that topic.
I'm glad to encourage different medical experts related to infectious diseases to come up, ask questions, discuss and make new collaborations.
The participants, besides updating and discussing new trends in the management of infectious diseases, have a unique opportunity to create international research networks
I cordially invite you to participate in this honourable event.
Have safe travels and see you in Dubai.
Prof Dr.Zarema Obradovic
University of Sarajevo,
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Director, Center for Personalized Medicine and Professor, Department of Pathology,
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh,
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Immunity
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial/ Antibiotic/ Antibacterial Resistance
- Treatment for Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Vaccines
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases/ Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Malaria Vaccines
- Animal Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial & Viral & Fungal Infectious Diseases
- Pharmacology and Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Infectious Diseases
- Respiratory Infectious Diseases
- Ophthalmological Infectious Diseases
- Heart and Cardiovascular Infectious Diseases
- Current Research in Virology and Infectious Diseases
- Chicken pox
- Pediatric viral diseases
- Laboratory Diagnosis – Infectious Diseases
Who can Attend
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Health Care Associations & Societies
- Health Care Professionals
- Researchers Fellowship
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Flora Grand Hotel
Address: Al Rigga Rd, Deira,Near Al Rigga Metro Station - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai is the most populous and the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is situated on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. The city of Dubai is situated on the emirate's northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan territory. The emirate of Dubai imparts outskirts to Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.
Dubai rose as a global city and business centre of the Middle East. It has as of late pulled in world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has turned out to be notable for its high rises and elevated structures, specifically the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. As in 2012, Dubai was the 22nd most costly city on the planet and the most costly city in the Middle East. In 2013, U.S. global consulting firm Mercer evaluated Dubai the best place to live in the Middle East.